We have been made aware of some major connectivity issues affecting some of our clients which has been caused by an issue with one of the major ISPs City Fibre / Entanet. The Full issue is:
Description: Major Incident – INC0107444 – Multiple circuit outage
Current Impact: Impacting Leased Lines as well as Broadband. Unknown number as of yet
Incident Start Time: 22/07/2022 11:57:59
Major Incident Raised: 22/07/2022 12:25:43
Major Incident Manager: Sam Abberley
Update Number: 1
– Reports of circuit impact into the CityFibre TSC
– CityFibre TSC engaged CityFibre NOC for initial investigations
– CityFibre NOC confirmed an issue seen on active monitoring
– MI process engaged
– MI accepted
– Internal Bridge call scheduled
– NOC investigations ongoing with several examples of affected circuits provided from information gathering by TSC
Current Action Plan:
At this juncture, it has been determined that several tunnels are currently flapping following initial investigations by CityFibre NOC.
We are working to determine as to why the tunnels are flapping in order for restoration works to begin. At this point, we are unable to provide an estimated time of repair however once one is available we will provide it as soon as possible.
We apologise for the disruption and hope to have a further update soon.